Location: San Jose
These sessions are planned to be interactive in nature, covering a few topics such as those listed above, with guest speakers who have achieved milestones in real-life who will describe their experiences that will be of value to our growing children.
We are targeting high-school students and any college students in the area as well. Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend and help make this Seva a success by adding unique value to their busy children’s lives. If you would like to enroll but have more questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact Murali above.
Sunday, May 5th, 2013 at 4:30pm, Location: Sandeepany, 1050 Park Ave, San Jose
Speaker: Vaidya Priyanka, Renowned Ayurvedic Expert
Vaidya Priyanka is a well known Ayurvedic Doctor from a long lineage of Vaidyas
- She has her own practice in San Jose and travels all over the world to treat patients
- She is also Gurudev’s disciple and Gurudev used to visit her family often
- Created Aum Cuisine, in order to encourage her patients healthier and have a better appreciation of food
Hear a real Ayurvedic Doctor talk about the premises of Vedic Wellness, the importance of the food choices we make to nourish our health and well-being and what she has accomplished in her practice as an Ayurvedic doctor !
- Please Register using the form below
Sunday, March 25th, 2011 at 4:30pm, Location: Sandeepany, 1050 Park Ave, San Jose
Speakers: Dr.Jnan Dash, Distinguished Software Technology Visionary and Somesh Dash, Accomplished VC and CMSJ Balavihar Graduate !
Dr. Jnan Dash is a Distinguished Software Technologist and Visionary and veteran CMSJ member
- He is a Senior Advisor, Board Member and CTO in many Silicon Valley start-ups
- He has a B.E. from NIT Rourkela and a M.A. Sc. from the University of Waterloo
- He was Group Vice President at Oracle
- He spent 16 years at IBM contributing to the early development of Database Technology
- He is a veteran member of Chinmaya Mission, San Jose
Somesh Dash is an Accomplished VC, based in Silicon Valley
- He is a Principal at Institutional Venture Partners
- He has a B.S. from U.C. Berkeley and a MBA from the GSB, Stanford University
- He was an Analyst at Credit Suisse, Luxmi Capital and Sony Entertainment
- He is a graduate of our own CMSJ Balavihar !Sunday, October 30, 2011 4:30pm, location: Sandeepany, 1050 Park Ave, San Jose
Speaker: Ranna Patel, Academic Counselor
Ranna Patel is an Experienced Academic Counselor in the San Jose Area
- Over 14 years experience in academic coaching and counseling of middle and high school students
- Guided hundreds of students and concerned parents through individual counseling, workshops and seminars
- Coached many students through Splash, a program organized by Stanford University
Ranna will speak about :
- The importance of extra-curricular activities
- SMART skills for success : Time Management, Goal-setting, Prioritization etc.
- College Applications Process and Interviewing
- Selecting the Right College : Affordability, Scholarship, Financial Aid
Sunday, September 25, 2011 4:30pm at Sandeepany, 1050 Park Avenue, San Jose.
- Rajen Jaswa is an accomplished technology entrepreneur.
- CEO, Dyyno Inc.
- President of TiE (2005 – 2008).
- Co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Selectica (1996-2002).
- Co-founder, Opti in 1988 and served as its President until 1996.
- Sujay Jaswa, son of Rajen and a successful entrepreneur.
- VP, Dropbox Inc.
- Principal at NEA Venture Partners.
- CEO of entertainment website, Yfly.
- BA, Economics from Princeton
- MBA, Harvard.
- Kauffman Fellow.
- Founding member of Generation Next PAC.
- Founder of TiE Young Entrepreneurs.
April 24, 2011
- At Juniper Networks, Prabakar Sundarrajan leads the strategy and technology direction of content and media solutions
- Prior to the acquisition, he co-founded Ankeena Networks and served as its Chief Strategy Officer
- Before that at Citrix, he was responsible for driving Citrix Application Networking Group’s technology vision and strategy.
- Prabakar joined Citrix via the acquisition of NetScaler, where he served as CTO and EVP of Strategy.
- Prior to joining Netscaler, Prabakar was SVP Technology for Exodus Communications. As a member of the founding team, he led the strategy, development and delivery of Exodus managed services.
- Prabakar serves as a charter member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE).