Om Run 2017 Training Program (Closed to New Runners)
It is said practice makes perfect. The Om Run training program has helped several beginners and experienced runners find their stride. This could be the year for you ! Come and join the training program that’s run by experienced runners from our own Chinmaya family, expect to be supported in our shared journey across the finish line.
What’s in the training?
- Assigned mentor for personalized advice and motivation
- Weekly training schedules
- Weekly group runs with mentors
- Shoe clinic conducted by expert
- Nutrition and hydration clinic conducted by expert
- Website and community to get peer advice
When does training start and end?
Full Marathon (16 weeks):
- San Jose, San Ramon: Saturday, January 21 – Saturday, May 13
- Fremont: Sunday, January 22 – Sunday, May 14
Half Marathon, 10K, 5K (12 weeks)
- San Jose, San Ramon: Saturday, January 21 – Saturday, April 15
- Fremont: Sunday, January 22 – Sunday, April 16
What is included in training?
Apart from weekend long runs, weekday runs will be led by your assigned mentor. Your mentor will work with you to set a mutually convenient time for the weekday runs. Typically, most mentors tend to follow a morning schedule: 6:00 – 7:00 AM. You should be able to work out an alternate schedule with your mentor.
Contact Team Om Run at: firstname.lastname@example.org