- Baby Items – plastic rattles, teethers, wrist rattles, cloth books
- School and art supplies – pencils, gluesticks, blank notebooks, crayons, colored pencils, highlighters, scissors
- Toys – Beanie Babies, Bionicles, Beading kits, stickers, hot wheels toys, small cars and trucks, infant and toddler toys
- Balls –baseballs, footballs, soccer balls – all sizes
- Crib mobiles and crib activity boxes
- New Clothes – pajama sets
- Toiletries – travel size only – toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, razor, toothbrush, detergent
You can also create a unique piece that is useful or decorative. Here are ideas from past collections. We encourage you to be creative!
Monetary donations are accepted, and will be used in full to purchase items being collected.
Children’s Hospital Oakland will provide a receipt for tax purposes if needed. Please contact us directly for more information on making a tax-exempt donation.
Donation bins will be located in the assembly area by the bookstall every Saturday during a collection drive.
For a complete list of items required by the hospital click here.
San Ramon Seva contact : Lakshmi Warrier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Another summer is behind us, and all of us are gearing up for an exciting school year ahead! Let us not forget our friends at Childrens Hospital Oakland who need school supplies now more than ever!. They are very low on supplies this year and would appreciate all the help they can get.
When you go to shop for supplies, please remember to get a few school items for them as well.
Think about this, we have about 2300 students in Balavihar now. And if every child were to bring just one item, we would still have a whole lot of supplies we can donate to the hospital!
Click here for a list of supplies we need.
Collection bins will be located by the bookstall at the San Ramon Balavihar location till October 31st, 2014.