What you have is His gift to you, and what you do with what you have is your gift to Him.
Thank you for considering making a contribution towards Kṛtajñatā sankalpa. We depend on your generosity to support our activities. We are a registered non-profit organization and donations to us may be tax deductible. Our federal tax ID number is 77-0315648.
You can make your contribution in many ways
- By credit card via PayPal: This is the fastest way to contribute to us, and you’ll also get an immediate email receipt which you may use to support a tax deduction. Log in to your account at CMSJ and select Kṛtajñatā sankalpa from the drop-down menu under “Support Us” -> “Donate Online”.
Don’t want to log in? You can also donate immediately by clicking on the “Donate” button below. Please note that you will receive an immediate acknowledgment for tax purposes by email, but the transaction will not be listed in your online account if you were not logged in.
- Through Zelle: We also accept contributions over Zelle. Use your mobile banking app to make the payment. To send us a payment, use email@example.com as the email address and Chinmaya Mission San Jose as the firstname. Specify Kṛtajñatā sankalpa as the purpose of the donation in the memo field.
- By Check: Mail your check to Meena Kapadia, Chinmaya Mission San Jose, 10160 Clayton Road, San Jose, CA 95127. Please specify Kṛtajñatā sankalpa in the memo field on the check. Our phone number if you need it for online check payments is 408-254-8392.
- From your Donor Advised Fund (DAF): Log in to your DAF and select Chinmaya Mission San Jose, 10160 Clayton Road, San Jose, CA 95127 as a grant recipient. Our tax id is 77-0315648 if you need it. Please specify “General donation – Krtajnata sankalpa” as the purpose.
- Gifting Shares/Stock: Please contact Meena Kapadia at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with details of our brokerage account where you can send the transfer.
Company Matching Contributions
Your employer may provide matching contributions for donations you make. Please consider requesting such matching contributions. Some employers may not support religious causes like CMSJ. If so, please see if CORD USA is listed as a supported organization. CORD’s services are usually considered social development. If CORD is supported, but CMSJ is not supported, please consider making your donation directly to CORD and notify us via email at email@example.com for tracking purposes.