Platform for classes for 2021-22:
Chinmaya Mission San Jose has standardized on Cisco Webex Meetings as the platform to conduct all classes and two-way video talks for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Please do not share the Webex links you receive with anyone. For Bala Vihar, please refer to Chinmaya Mission San Jose – Bala Vihar Terms and Conditions
- Please join Webex from a laptop or desktop; avoid using mobile phones to the extent possible as the mobile-form-factor would not provide a good experience for learning. We understand that mobile phones might need to be used in some situations if there is no other option available. Please plan ahead.
- If children are sharing laptops or desktops, please create a separate user-account for each child so that they can login into their respective user-account, with their proper name, on laptop or desktops, to join her/his online class.
- Please join the class 5 minutes before the scheduled start time
How to join a Webex meeting:
- We recommend you download the Webex Meetings App prior to joining the first class:
- If you already have the app installed, please update it to the latest version (see Video Conferencing – Update the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App)
- Downloading Webex:
- Go to https://cmsj.webex.com/webappng/sites/cmsj/dashboard/download
- On a desktop device, download Webex Meetings using the download link at the top of the page
- On a mobile device, scroll down and download the Cisco Webex Meeetings mobile app. The app will show as ‘Webex Meet’ after installation
- Click on the Webex link or cut and paste into a browser window. If you are joining a Webex meeting for the first time, it will ask you whether you prefer to join the meeting via a browser or Webex App. For best user experience, please choose the option of joining via Webex App.
- Please join the meeting with your email id and full and proper name
- Click on this link to test your setup: https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html